Success! Something to Strive For!
How many times are we told to believe in ourselves? To trust our instincts? To make our dreams come true?
Some may say never and some may say everyday. No matter where you come from or where you grew up these are import things to keep in mind.
So your probably thinking… Well yea I already knew that so what's the point?
I grew up in a household where I was told these things often. At home, at school, and even though my daily cartoons. The problem? I was told so much it didn't really have any meaning to me. These words meant nothing.
It wasn't until I took a step back and took time to discover who I really was and what I really wanted to do with my life.
I discovered that my goal in life was going to be to help inspire women to be their best selves and to make their dreams come true.
I have been through so much in such a short amount of time I wanted to take the time to teach you what I have learned, in hopes that you won't have to go through the same obstacles I had to.
This is me. This blog is emotional, it's real, and it's powerful.
If this blog is not for you no worries!
Please do not bring in negativity. There is so much in this world already I want to fill this space with positivity.
That is not to say that hard sad stories and truths won't be shared here. They absolutely will. I encourage you to share your experiences in the comments.
I hope everyone enjoys this journey we are about to embark on together.
No comments:
Post a Comment